Diamond Painting is not only about the canvas but also everything around us, just like this DIY Rhinestone Tumbler Cup. The drills on the bottle will make a sparkling and luxurious feeling when you enjoy your favorite beverages. Moreover, it’s also a perfect and meaningful item to gift your beloved on special occasions.
The double-wall design prevents condensation from forming on the outside while your drinks stay cold. Each tumbler has a screw-on top and straw that make them great for a drink on the go.
- 16-oz. Double-Wall Clear Plastic Tumbler Cup
- Sorting Tray
- disposable applicator
- Sanding block
- Alcohol wipe
Steps to complete
- Paint tumbler to match color of rhinestone (optional)
- Use Sanding block and sand tumbler to remove the shiny slick appearance. For a sublimation cup this step is not necessary
- Use alcohol wipe and wipe done surface to remove dust and oils, let air dry
- Pour rhinestones in sorting tray
- Apply a small amount of glue in a short line. Start at the top of the tumbler
- Place rhinestones around tumbler evenly spaced LET DRY before moving to next row. This is the foundation row so be sure it is straight. Once all rhinestones are in place on first row, try flipping cup over and placing on flat surface. Push down gently on rhinestones towards flat surface to ensure they are all even. Let dry
- Continue with next row until you have covered the tumbler
- Let Cure for 7 days
- Once completely Dry, Hand wash/scrub rhinestones with dawn soap and a soft bristle brush to remove excess glue that may have been on top of the stones. Let dry.
- Enjoy your favorite beverage in your new BLING Tumbler